Saturday, September 25, 2010

Forcing myself...

(5 minutes gone)
I am forcing myself...
Really forcing myself...
Forcing myself to show my cold blood face when I meet her...

I saw her picture in Facebook randomly...
Without seconds, I closed the tab...
I know that...
I need to do that...
I need to...
I need to forget her...
She is just a common friend...
A friend...
A usual friend...

For many times and many months...
Feeling myself is just like a stupid...
Yeah...
Months before...
She just treated me as a tool...
A tool...
I shall know the truth since months before...
Just cant imagine why I cant back to reality during that time...

Addicted to SORRY by Jonas Brothers...
(see her online status)
I just cant forgive her...
And myself too...
Hurted?
Maybe...
We are not as close as before...
Thats what I can tell you and myself...

Just a small action and it tells everything...
I think...
I am still finding the meaning of friend...
And seriously...
I cant find the meaning from you anymore...
Since I saw your truth face...
Can I just ignore your sms about the mooncake festival?

I am forcing myself...
Forcing myself...
(You make me crazier, crazier, crazier...)

I need to find something to do...

No comments: