Tuesday, February 22, 2011

For a long time... friendship forever...

I have not post something happy here...
For a long time...
Camenn gives me the power to do that...
Gonna thank her a lot...
Seriously...
You are not my friend...
You are not my primary classmates...
Because...
You are my good and best friend...

Until yesterday...
I am still emotional on something...
Something that seemed hard to be solved...

What happened now?
Nothing much in fact...
Just that...
I changed...
After your words...
Just cannot imagine...
You words are sharp enough to wake me up...

Someone just online...
Probably?
No way...
Is must...
Maybe you won't understand what am I talking...

Before ending my post...
Thanks again my friend...
At least...
I am more comfortable and happier now...
And your novels...
HIGH 5!!!

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER...

p.s I know I am long gas... gratz again for passing all your paper... hehe...

No comments: