Saturday, July 23, 2011

Update, friendship, tired, nothing

Just have a random post to update to all of you that...
I am not fine at all now...
Not having good sleep for few days and quite tired now...

With reasons...
Seriously...
I am emotional now...
I am just always asking myself the same question...
Where is my courage?
Where is my motivation?

I cant believe myself that my tears dropped down...
I am way too tired of pretending?

Recently, I really understand and believe the power of STRESS...
It is killing...
Can you imagine stress coming from every direction and attacking you?
Studies, Assignments, Friendship, and Trust...

Again...
I would like to say and announce that...
As usual...
Scourge is winning...

I always tell myself that...
Just face the reality...
This world is realistic...
JUST
FACE
THE
TRUTH

What to cheer my now?
Who can cheer me now?

No comments: