Thursday, December 23, 2010

Experience

Throughout these few days...
I discovered something...
I learnt something...
And I just feel that...

Time to do it...
Come on...
Why cant you just wake up earlier?
It seems not to be late to wake up now...
At least...
I get what I want...

Do anyone know what am I talking?
Even myself cant understand it...

Just accept the truth that it is a realistic world...
Not everyone will like your attitude...
The way you act...
The way you talk...
The way you behave...

Danielle...
I think I will follow your steps...

I paid my efforts on some friendships...
But in return...
I cant get what I want...
Not totally but just feel so disappointed on both of you...

I think I cant day it anymore...
Just so sick...
Looking forward on primary school classmate gathering...
Too bad as emily cant attend...
Gonna call her for movie maybe...

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Ei,apa pasal ni.. hahah cheer up ~ ^^