Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summary, to be continued

Summary?
Yeah...
Summary of 2010...
Goodbye 2010... and Hello 2011...
Seriously...
I cant wait to say hello to 2011...
Not saying that 2010 is a bad year...
Just that...
Mixed feeling...

Until now...
I am still proud of myself...
For having a gang of friends by my side throughout the tough time...
Shining friends...
3 days before 2011...
I still cannot believe and accept...
Ohh...
I just wanna sing "Wouldn't change a thing"...

I need to change...
Especially my personality...
I promise...
I really promise...

I am getting nearer and nearer to something...
I need to do that...
Not forcing myself but promise myself...

Having a nice gathering with primary school classmates...
Having a nice chat with mad last night...
At least...
I ended my day with happiness...
Thx guys...
Thx girls...
I think I need to sing "Brand new day"

Stay strong...
Believe yourself...
You can do it right?

To be continued...

No comments: