Friday, January 16, 2009

After today, who am I???

This week, it seems a bad week for me. Tired of everything. It seemed I had lose eveything. Friendship, intelligent, relationship, and so on. Everytime, when I was alone, just a sentence appear in my mind. "After today, who am I?" It seemed talked by a people, but dunnoe who...T.T
I am tired with the word BOYCOTTED. Sometimes, I just cant understand, how can I be boycotted since I did nothing wrong. Have you all never wrong before? You know, I wanna vomit when I see your attitude towards me and towards others. You are so fake. Hey, you all, if u all dun like me, just tell me and let me know. Dun show me your face. One sentence just let me know you all attitudes towards me. I am warning you all now. I am pro in sniping and observing and dun try challenge me, ok?
Today is a dull day for me. After my last class for sem 2, I find my classmates to have a ride back to home. However, Chia Seng, Danny and Pola needed to consult tutor. Thomas and JJ "disappeared" since the class ended. I am in bad and sad mood. Haiz, needed to solo again. Again, "AFTER TODAY, WHO AM I" appeared in my mind.
I had my jouney back alone. I had my ride slow and I was not concentrating, maybe tired and disappointed. I did not notice anything around me. All in my mind is sad and pessitive view. How can? Tats wat I can said to myself.
Suddenly, something happened. Nngel car passed by and horned me. Saying goodbye to me, I was touched. So, thank you Nngel, Wendy and Ivonne. I really appreciate it. (A bit feeling of wanna cry when write until HERE!!!)
Before back from father's shop, received a messege from Enrin. I like the messege. It was a wish, hoping me that I shall be surrounded by LOVE. So, thank ya. Again, I really appreciate it. You are one of my fren tat accompany me thoughout this though week. Thank. But, can I be surrounded by LOVE? Wat else I have?
P/S: Again, thank Nngel, Wendy, Ivonne and Shirley this morning. You know what the case...^^
P/S: Dun worry my fren, I will back with a new me. (HU IS MY FRENS?)

No comments: