Monday, January 12, 2009

TA 7.5...

Well, after fighting ang having battle for almost 14 weeks, finally, deep in my mind, I was thinking, I had left TA8 for almost one sem. Having a look on the TA8 website posted, I was sad and also touched. But, I am not one of them ady. So, what else I can do?
TA7, it is my truth words. It is a nice class. But, the problem is, I still cant suit into the class. I am just having Thomas, JJ, Hiang, Shirley, Ivonne, Stacy, Danny, Terrence,Amanda, Pola and Hoong Hoong as my friends. I am considered lucky for not boycotted by others. Haha?
Looking back onn TA8. I am speechless. Say truely, I miss Mun Chun, Kee, Vincent, Siew Jin, Mei San, Winds, Nickholas, Miki and others. All of you had left an good and nice memory deep in my mind. All of you are KUSO.
But, I have found nothing to talk with you all now. Even though, 2 roads seperate me and Mei San, 5 house seperate me and Siew Jin and See Yan, 12 houses seperate me and Vincent, bla bla bla...
I remembered last time, I was invited by Vincent to have BBQ with TA8. During that time de me, although I was sick, I still attend it, knowing that we are still friends. However, wat make me speechless was there was big difference between us ady. Although we were having same lecture, we were not in the same tutorial class. There is no common topic between us anymore. I was feeling shamed that time, seemed boycotted...(hope not so)
Changing my tutorial class to TA7 made some people saying me that I am a betrayer. Haiz, again, totally speechless. Thx Vincent and Winds for still considering me as friends. Maybe all of you said that nvm, we still friends but why some of you like to mention "Kai Liang, u are not TA8 animore, go away, these seat is not for you, is fro TA8 member." I felt shamed and disappointed.
However, TA8, REMEMBER, I LOVE YOU ALL FOREVER!!!
Sleepy...(To be continued)

No comments: