Saturday, January 10, 2009

Frenship...Tired?

Recently, in tuesday, before class for my Writing For Mass Comm., suddenly, I had a feeling of dissapointment. I am tired of frenship.
I would like to tell all of you that it is a truth that I treat all my friends with my heart. However, what is the result? Laughed as clown, used and even boycotted although I had said nothing. I am tired. I dun wan care on it anymore. I am blurred now. Wat for? Why I need to care on my frind so much?
I put frenship first in my mind. Now, maybe i need to change. Today onwards, I would like to love myself more. I am hurted physically and mentally. I wanna cry but I know I cant as no one will care on me and persuade me. So, wat for? Maybe some will but almost will just give me a laugh, say me stupid or even fake. Dissapointed. [A bit feeling of crying while writing]
You...yes u are the one, u better fXCk off from my life. [sorry for my rude words] I am not your employee and it is not my responsible to help you. Wen u need my help, u juz nudge me in msn and ask me to help. If i dunnoe and i cant answer, u juz say me lc. So, u better care, dun ask me again for my help as definitely I will not help u. U juz say tat u are perfect and I am noob. I am so stupid las time for helping u. even a simple thank you oso dun have and juz assume tat it was my responsible for me to teach you? No more for next time. U are in my black list.
Another ppl making me tired. You...another you. Sumtimes, I am blurred tat how can I have such a fren? U make so angry and dissapointed...[PRZ][CSSK], how can we 3 so blurred in let him be my fren... He had many "big stories" and I dun wan to mention him. As long as u see my blog, get off from my life. I felt so sad wen I saw Ah Hiang wen we ate tang yuan. Both of u are big in difference and now...
However, my fren, dun worried, I am still ok. Why? I have some true fren. For true fren, I would like to mention their name. There are Danny, Chia Seng, Hor Lap, Stacy, Ah Hiang...
If I do not mention ur name and u think tat u are my true fren after viewing my blog, juz MSN me!!! [I juz mention some and there are still more...^^] Frenship forever

No comments: