Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Frenship in 2008 (Part 1)

2008 is a big world for me. I had learnt many frens. They are my truth frens and dare no one challenge them.
The stories of A to E
Amanda- Well, since I had changed my class to TA7, hmm... amanda is the third or forth girl I known in class. Nice and creative person. But a bit siao...(jkjk). We know more after having assignment together. From you, I had learnt APPRECIATE!!!
Alexis- She arh? There is just 1 word which is suitable to describe her- KUSO. She is the one who I knew since I started my university life. Based on my impression, nice person, nice heart, nice look (no kidding). Although we were not known well, you are quite nice in helping me in 2 assignments in semester 1. So, alien, dare to try to challenge her. You are challenging me!!!
Black fishes- Hmm...let me think...Intelligent, cool, fear not. Tats wat I can desribe him. Know him through my fren Danny. Helpful and always like to ZHA ppl!!! Zha Dou...zzz...T.T...KO2...Geng
C-Haven think of...wait arh
Danny- Well, we knew each other since start of sem 1. Nice person. Since I changed my class, he and hor lap are the 2 tat I rely to. Responsible, smart, and others. He is just like Steven Gerrard in Liverpool team. Without him, I think my assignment group... Nice to meet such a good assignment leader. So, alien, dare to challenge him. You are challenging me!!! U suck
Enrin- Wow!! Another friend tat I would like to emphasize. She is extremely friendly and willing to help me although we know each other just 2 month (I think). Hmm... again, nice look, nice heart, nice personality and bla bla bla... so many.

Throughout 2008, I am not alone for my uni life cos I have them. I will never walk alone...Thank you all...AMANDA, alexis, Danny and enrin...

(To be continued...)

No comments: