Monday, January 19, 2009

Sniper and the incident

Well, ok, as you all know, I am always observing people and things around me. Accurate and seldom fail. Although I look stupid physically, I am observing anything around me.
However, recently,till my last day of sem 2, I found out tat I am not quite accurate anymore. Being played and joked easily. Besides, I find myself tired and no energy easily. What happened? The incident? Hope not.

THE INCIDENT
People: Kailiang and ABC [Example]
Place: Any...=.=
Time: Two weeks ago...

It was 6pm in the evening. Hungry. Hence, had my dinner with my friends and housemates.
(In the progress of eating)
Another two friends came... They had told me a bad news. Something happened to ABC. As expected, no facial expression and just curious. It was in my expectation. However, deep in my heart, I just wanted to rush to you there and ask you. How can you...? I am totally speechless now.
Compared to sem 1 de kai liang, if this incident happened, sure I shall very sad, cried and away from all of you for a few days. But now, my feeling was just curious, speechless, disappointed and no more...
I cant continued it anymore...Hope you can turned over a new leaf and do not disappointed friends around you include me[Hope so], ok?


(To be continued...)

No comments: